Wednesday 26 June 2013

Wavering Love

If Ever You've Met with Chaos, You Must Have Been Well Acquainted with Her.
A Charismatic, Spontaneous Agitation, I Fell into the Unknown. I Never Intended on Attempting the Climb Out, Inevitably Reaching the Disappointment of Knowledge on Where We're Headed.

I Can See The Signs Out of My Peripherals But I Make the Conscious Decision to Blind those Spots...
She Comes and Goes, Sort of Like a Dandelion; Delicate with No Sense of Direction. Starting with Sprouting Burdens Making Her Who She Is: Those Weeds. No One Ever Acknowledges the Tainted. I Clasp Her in the Palm of My Hand and Make a Silent Wish On Her but She Starts to Drift Until Eventually I Can't Reach Her Any More and She Disappears Entirely. All That Remains is The Stem, the Beginning, Our Beginning, And I Have It.

I Wished She'd See herself as the Flower I've Found Myself Adorned in, Rather than the Weeds She Sees Herself Caught in...

"Settle Down with Me,'' I Sang Under My Breath as She Started to Leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment