Wednesday 10 October 2012

N/A

[xiv.iv.xi]

How could I deny the relation :
Our truths in expression, beyond pen and paper
I found myself in a deeper connection
A REAL one, in my eyes, Perfection
Oblivious, i followed, without hesitation,
No boundaries, I pursued lust's temptations
Faced with the realization
That our words are a gift as well as a curse
So far gone, my thoughts held me prisoner
and fed me damnation

Hiatus:
Staring at my reflection
I plead with these WORDS for redemption
Despite my desires, i question contradiction
yet,No matter the rules, there is always an exception:
I could never abandon my fixation, it is LOVE*
Therefore it is a constant; my prescription
Forgive my ignorance, i have yet to find its* substitution
My saviour, from torment and heartache,
Becomes my distraction
Without a doubt, my mind it leads in dictation
and if it should ever forsake : You will have witnessed a heart's mutilation...[B.]

No comments:

Post a Comment